Welcome to ASRC Federal
A Message From Jennifer Felix, President & CEO
We are an Alaska Native owned company, and every day we strive to build an enduring future for our shareholders and live up to the core values of our Iñupiaq founders.
ASRC Federal Benefits
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Career-oriented education assistance
- Generous paid time-off benefits
Our benefits team will offer benefits briefings to share more information with you about our offerings. View the schedule to learn more and to choose the dates and times that work best for you.
For benefits questions after you join the team*, please contact the ASRC Benefits Service Center at 833-964-3587, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET.
*Note: You will be able to contact the ASRC Benefits Service Center after the third day of hire.
Transition Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To learn more about ASRC Federal and to help you successfully transition into the company, please review the frequently asked questions. These will be updated regularly, so please review these often for the latest information.
We will host several virtual orientations where we will address all your questions to ensure a smooth transition. Please review the Orientation schedule to learn more about the offered sessions and choose the dates and times that works best for you.
A Destination Employer
Military & Veteran Support
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
ASRC Federal Culture and Business Values
We embrace stewardship and the idea of using every resource effectively; teamwork when striving to achieve goals and building a collaborative environment; integrity in adhering to high moral principles and professional standards; respect in welcoming and regarding the differing opinions, experiences, rights, and traditions of others as we build a diverse and inclusive workplace; accountability in that we meet our commitments and take responsibility for our results; and continuous improvement, always striving to make things better, raising the bar and staying humble.
ASRC Federal Mission
About ASRC Federal
True North, the Story of ASRC
ASRC Federal’s Employee Center
- Human Resources: General HR general support, compensation, performance management, professional development, I-9 verification and recruitment inquiries.
- Finance: Time sheets, leave, payroll, accounts payable, travel & expense, corporate credit card, or general support request to the Financial Shared Services team.
- IT: ASRC Federal Account set up including password resets, email and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) set up and access, company-issued equipment setup and troubleshooting and more.