External Referral Program
The External Referral Bonus program offers a referral payment to persons not affiliated with ASRC Federal and/or its subsidiaries to help ASRC Federal attract, hire and retain talent for hard to fill positions across the enterprise.
Current Eligible Positions
FAA Openings – Atlantic City, NJ
ASRC Federal is looking for skilled Software Testers, Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Network Engineers, and Technical Specialists. Refer a qualified candidate and you could earn up to $5,000!
Know someone who would be a great fit? Visit AFHC-23700 and refer someone today!
Air Force Openings – Albuquerque, NM
ASRC Federal is looking for licensed PE Engineers and various Construction Project Management, Estimator, and Construction Planning Management positions. Refer a qualified candidate and you could earn up to $5,000!
Know someone who would be a great fit? Visit AFHC-23900 and refer someone today!
Air Force Openings – Enid, OK
$3,000 Referral bonus for Driver Operators. To submit a referral visit AFHC-19221.
US Navy Openings – Moorestown, NJ
ASRC Federal is looking for Software Developers and Engineering professionals to join our mission supporting development of the US Navy’s combat management systems in Moorestown, NJ. We are currently recruiting for Software Developers (C++ and Java), Software Engineers, Software Testers and Software Engineering Managers. U.S. Citizenship required.
You can earn a $3,000 referral bonus when you refer a qualified candidate.
Know someone who would be a great fit? Visit AFHC-15903 and refer someone today!
You must be an individual person and legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age.
Additionally, you are not eligible for an external referral payment if any of these instances apply:
- Outside vendors, agencies and/or business entities are not eligible.
- Current employees of the ASRC Federal and their family members are not eligible.
- Staffing/recruiting agencies (or their employees) and/or consultants are not eligible.
- Self-referral (i.e. you cannot refer yourself).
- Candidate who has already been referred.
- Current applicant of ASRC Federal.
- Candidates currently in the ASRC Federal applicant tracking system.
- Recent or current contractor, temporary worker, or consultant of ASRC Federal.
- Current or former ASRC Federal employee.
- Family member of a current ASRC Federal employee.
- Does not otherwise meet the hiring or retention requirements set forth herein.
If you meet the eligibility requirements of ASRC Federal’s external referral program, ASRC Federal will pay you a one-time external referral payment specified on the job posting for each candidate referred that is hired. The referral must result in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred hire:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 60 days of continuous, active employment with ASRC Federal
- Is actively employed by ASRC Federal at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
- Was hired against an external referral program eligible position
If your referral is successfully hired by ASRC Federal, you must complete and return to ASRC Federal an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive the referral bonus. This form will be supplied to the referrer by ASRC Federal once the referred candidate has started employment with ASRC Federal. Payments will be made on a 1099 basis. Bonuses are paid pre-tax. You are solely responsible for paying appropriate state and federal taxes on any payment received. ASRC Federal will report referral payments to the appropriate tax authorities.
In the event that more than one external person refers the same candidate and such candidate is hired by ASRC Federal, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer based on date of submission.
You agree that ASRC Federals’ total liability under this agreement for any cause of action relating to the subject matter of this agreement (regardless of the nature of such claim) is the lesser of your actual, direct damages or “up to $5000”, based on actual payment amount.
By submitting a referral you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined by this program.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.