External Referral Program
Current Eligible Positions
Intel Openings – Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD
We are actively seeking bright and talented IT professionals to support Intel clients in Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD. $5,000 could be yours if you refer a candidate to one of our open positions: Software Engineers, System Engineers, System Integration Engineers, Data Scientists, CNO Developers, System Administrators.
Know someone who would be a great fit? Visit AFHC-11141 and refer someone today!
FAA External Referral - Atlantic City/Egg Harbor, NJ
Know someone familiar with the National Airspace System (NAS)? We’re actively recruiting for a variety of positions in support our FAA customer in Atlantic City, NJ. This team provides direct support to the mainstay systems which enable safe and efficient use of the national airspace. We will offer a $2,000 bonus for a hired employee referred by a person outside the ASRC organization in the United States.
Know someone who would be a great fit? View the Position Description AFHC-11651 and refer someone today!
You must be an individual person and legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age.
Additionally, you are not eligible for an external referral payment if any of these instances apply:
- Outside vendors, agencies and/or business entities are not eligible.
- Current employees of the ASRC Federal and their family members are not eligible.
- Staffing/recruiting agencies (or their employees) and/or consultants are not eligible.
- Self-referral (i.e. you cannot refer yourself).
- Candidate who has already been referred.
- Current applicant of ASRC Federal.
- Candidates currently in the ASRC Federal applicant tracking system.
- Recent or current contractor, temporary worker, or consultant of ASRC Federal.
- Current or former ASRC Federal employee.
- Family member of a current ASRC Federal employee.
- Does not otherwise meet the hiring or retention requirements set forth herein.
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 90 days of continuous, active employment with ASRC Federal
- Is actively employed by ASRC Federal at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
- Was hired against an external referral program eligible position
If your referral is successfully hired by ASRC Federal, you must complete and return to ASRC Federal an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive the referral bonus. This form will be supplied to the referrer by ASRC Federal once the referred candidate has started employment with ASRC Federal. Payments will be made on a 1099 basis. Bonuses are paid pre-tax. You are solely responsible for paying appropriate state and federal taxes on any payment received. ASRC Federal will report referral payments to the appropriate tax authorities.
In the event that more than one external person refers the same candidate and such candidate is hired by ASRC Federal, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer based on date of submission.
You agree that ASRC Federals’ total liability under this agreement for any cause of action relating to the subject matter of this agreement (regardless of the nature of such claim) is the lesser of your actual, direct damages or “up to $2500”, based on actual payment amount.
By submitting a referral you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined by this program.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.