A holistic cloud strategy is a catalyst for business innovation, but it demands agile and responsive IT to deliver on this promise. Purpose-driven agencies must embrace technical agility in order to securely meet new business demands and mission outcomes.
ASRC Federal recently partnered with ACT-IAC to produce a live-panel webinar on the topic of “How Agile Can Take You to the Cloud.”
During the event, a panel of government and industry experts discussed their experiences and best practices on how to build and mature a lean-agile organization with an emphasis on technical agility to deliver mission success in the cloud.
Key discussion points
- How to build an architectural runway and a roadmap using Agile principles
- A badgeless society approach: the right people in the right seats as a key component for success
- The role security, compliance, risk posture and risk mitigation play in a transformation strategy
- Rehosting, re-platforming, utilizing cloud infrastructure or adding SaaS platforms as part of digital transformation efforts
- Jerry Hagedorn, IT Operations and Management Section Chief, United States Department of Agriculture
- Nagesh Rao, Chief Information Officer (Acting), U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security
- Alex Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Information System Division, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Kim Davis, Senior Director Software, Applications and Analytics, ASRC Federal
- Andrew Nebus, Director of Digital Strategy, ASRC Federal (moderator)
Want to Learn More?
Contact: Kim Davis: [email protected]