STRIDE Program Overview
The summer 2023 application period has closed. Please follow us on our social channels to stay in touch and learn more about STRIDE summer 2024!
ASRC Federal’s STRIDE (Summer Technology Rotational Intern Development Experience) is designed to provide undergraduate university and college students the opportunity to apply their interests and knowledge in technology to exciting real-world missions.
Interns will work closely with a mentor and rotating project supervisors to ensure they build meaningful connections within our company and explore multiple technology disciplines throughout their internship. Interns will also have the opportunity to contribute to research pieces developed by ASRC Federal tech experts. Extensive work experience is not required, but a dedication to learning and a true passion for emerging technological developments is vital.
Start your journey to a purpose driven career with ASRC Federal!
STRIDE Program Benefits:
- Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you
- Gain professional and technical experience that aligns with your degree
- Experience working in collaborative team focused on providing technological innovation for our customers and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees
- Help solve challenging problems with a direct impact on the company and the communities where we live and work
- Lunch & Learns (paid) to network and develop a variety of skills beneficial to a profession in IT services
- Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon graduation
- Fridays off
We’re looking for candidates with the following skillsets:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or another technical field
- Critical thinkers who view challenges from all angles to propose creative solutions
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, who is inclined to take action
- Curious and inspired by acquiring new knowledge
- Inclined to view roadblocks as learning opportunities
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and switch contexts quickly
- Excited about taking a team approach to problem-solving
- Comfortable working in a professional setting and excited to contribute to a unique company mission
The summer 2023 application period has closed.
Program Dates: June 5, 2023 – August 10, 2023 (10-week internship)
Location: In-person, virtual, or hybrid internships can be accommodated.
Hours/Salary: 32 hours per week / $23 per hour
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or concentration in a technical field
- Must be junior or senior in college at the time of application, with an expected graduation date before December 2024
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass a government background investigation
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following computer languages: Java, .NET, C++, Python, and others
About ASRC Federal
We’re proud to be an employee-certified Great Place to Work™! From humanity’s return to the moon to building AI for national security to cyber defense and digitized citizen services, our teams support the most exciting strategic agency missions.
Across our family of companies, we bring a successful history of delivering innovative technical expertise and exceptional customer service for federal civilian, defense and intelligence agencies while building an enduring enterprise focused on customers, employees, and shareholders.