DevOps is a key component to increasing an organization’s ability to deliver value and support customer missions at a high velocity.
ASRC Federal recently partnered with ACT-IAC to produce a live-panel webinar on the topic of DevOps: “Are We There Yet? Developing the Roadmap for maturing your DevOps Practices.”
During the event, a panel of government and industry experts discussed their experiences and best practices for achieving incremental DevOps maturity. The topics of discussion ranged from instituting a conducive organizational culture, the latest acquisition best practices, moving towards domain driven design architecture and how to address limitations of legacy systems. The panel included:
- Michael Gardner, Deputy Assistant Chief Information Officer, Rural Development Business Center, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Paula Wagner, Chief, Systems Delivery Division, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Jake Zebell, Section Chief, FPAC Business Center, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Kim Davis, Lead Enterprise Agile Architect, ASRC Federal
- Ivette Granier-Smith, Executive Strategist, ASRC Federal (Moderator)
Want to Learn More?
View the ASRC Federal ACT-IAC live-panel DevOps webinar
GCN article: Three Ways Agile Taught Me to be a Better Leader by Kim Davis [PDF]
Optimizing Software Delivery Efficiencies in a Multi-Vendor Environment [PDF]
Continue the Conversation
We look forward to continuing the conversations with you on how ASRC Federal’s multitude of capabilities can assist in achieving successful mission outcomes.
Kim Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org