Delivering innovative technology services and solutions to meet enterprise and mission IT challenges across a wide range of technology disciplines in the most complex dynamic and secure technical environments.
ASRC Federal is compliant with NIST SP 800-171, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations.
- Maintaining the Alaskan Radar System
- Enhacing Homeland Security: Training the Future of Law Enforcement
- Supporting the change-over from a Border Patrol facility to FLETC
- Start-up and initial operation of new indoor firing range and new PT facility
- Seamless off-site transportation operations while experiencing an on-site room shortages due to dorm construction
- Start-up and initial operation of 400 new dorm rooms
- Converting an office trailer to an aircraft passenger training venue for counter-hijacking measures
- Converting an old visitor center into a virtual firing range
Supporting Operations at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
More than 90 federal agencies as well as state, local, tribal and international law enforcement organizations depend on the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Law Enforcement Training Center for basic and advanced training—from firearms to physical defensive training.
Our employees provide facility maintenance, transportation and mechanical support services to an average of 400 students and instructional staff at FLETC’s 1,500-acre facility, which includes classrooms, firearms and driver training ranges as part of the training site. In a typical month, we provide 3,000 hours of role-player services and 24/7 site operations for complex, simultaneous training activities.
The DHS has recognized our employees on numerous occasions for their superior performance and contributions to the mission including:
AI and Machine Learning
Our machine learning, advanced analytics and data science suite of tools provides relevant and actionable intelligence to decision-makers — solving complex business and mission challenges.
- Clustering Optimization
- Data Analytics Workbench
- Group Polarization Simulation
- Language Model Networks
- Machine Vision
With over 150 DoD 8570 certified personnel at various levels with numerous individual certifications, our customers benefit from the leadership and expertise of our cyber team – focused on computer network defense, governance, analytics and cyber R&D.
- Computer network defense for threat protection
- Prevention and preparation
- Monitoring and response
Our experience includes supporting 18 enterprise-level data centers with 3.3Pb of storage and managing over 55,000 user accounts and 2,700+ network systems across Civilian, DoD and commercial clients. This experience is coupled with our strategic partnerships with AWS, Microsoft and IBM.
- Data services
- Cloud dynamic services
- User services
We help our customers create efficiencies across people, processes and technologies—allowing them to focus on their mission requirements.
- Enterprise governance and policy
- Defense in-depth cybersecurity
- Optimized infrastructure operations, sustainment and transformation
- Comprehensive data management and avanced analytics
- Customized application development and portfolio management
- Virtualization and cloud services
- Enterprise Architecture
SW Development and Integration
Using our SDLC methodologies that integrate Agile and CMMI based best practices; we offer full life-cycle software development, product implementation and customization services.
Application Development and Integration Services
- SAFe Agile Development
- Operations and maintenance
- Shared services and SOA implementation