ASRC Federal Astronautics
ASRC Federal Astronautics (AFA) is a small business that provides engineering and technical services to federal government and industry customers. From research and development to design, testing and production, our engineers are at the forefront of using cutting edge technology to support our customers manufacturing needs.
AFA was formed as a vehicle for expansion into the additive manufacturing and advanced engineering markets. We are an AS9100-certified company with experience in the additive manufacture of advanced, high-performance, lightweight components made from GRCop-84, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Haynes 282, Monel K500, AlSi10Mg, silicon carbide-reinforced AlSi10Mg, Ti6Al4V, and W24Re. All of our work is completed at our fully-operational, state of the art additive manufacturing facility in Huntsville, Alabama. Our process enables us to deliver cost reduction and production efficiencies to equip customers for mission success.
Learn more about our facility and our work here.
- Aviation and Missile Research Development Engineering Command Propulsion and Structures Laboratory
- Space and Missile Defense Command
- Missile Defense Agency
- Navy Strategic Systems Program
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division
- Air Force Research Laboratory Propulsion Directorate
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center
- Additive Manufacturing
- Research and Development
- Sustainment Engineering