Supporting Army Readiness and Modernization
We are dedicated to protecting and expanding the critical mission platforms for the U.S. Army of today and tomorrow. ASRC Federal continues to be a partner and provide solutions in the Aberdeen Proving Ground region for the toughest challenges faced on any battlefield.
Serving the U.S. Army Mission
Supporting customers to meet critical mission requirements and helping them overcome challenges have been keys to ASRC Federal’s success. The U.S. Army turns to ASRC Federal for our technical and engineering teams to provide lifecycle engineering services to develop software that improves your platform’s availability, readiness, and system reliability. Our highly skilled team is equipped to provide solutions to some of the most difficult tasks at hand to back The Strongest Force In The World.
ASRC Federal delivers a wide variety of systems engineering, enterprise information technology and technical services expertise to our Army C5ISR mission partners at the Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Post-Deployment and Post-Production Software Support (PDSS/PPSS) ensuring operational and cybersecurity readiness of fielded systems for the Soldier.
- Fielding and integrated product support to Army units.
- Software development in support of Army modernization priorities.
- Application of improved DevSecOps engineering principles and practices to provide agile, sustainable solutions in support of Warfighter needs.
- Delivering emerging and specialized technologies and services to meet the challenges of managing extremely large data sets and highly intensive computing requirements.
ASRC Federal is dedicated to protecting and expanding the critical mission platforms for the U.S. Army including the Ground Vehicle Systems Center’s (GVSC) Prototype Integration Facility (PIF) in Warren, Michigan. The GVSC is critical in furthering the Army’s modernization efforts and preparedness endeavors by developing, integrating, demonstrating, and sustaining ground vehicle systems capabilities.
- Providing the logistics and surge support on military vehicle platforms and systems
- Acquiring material, receiving, inspection, inventory management, packaging, warehousing, shipping, material management, and project management
- Operations management, engineering, quality control, staffing, and prototype fabrication in support of the GVSC Center for System Integration (CSI) Facility.
The U.S. Army looks to ASRC Federal to provide everything from systems and software engineering, signals analysis, technical assistance and human intel support. Our team combines multiskilled on-site staff backed up by highly skilled, experienced specialists and a robust recruiting and training program to ensure rapid, efficient, and proactive responses to contract needs.
Systems Engineering & Technical Services
Comms, Networking & Enterprise IT
Facilities & Infrastructure
In The Community
We regularly support local initiatives in our continuous efforts to propel a community that has long represented and supported the men and women who serve our country. ASRC Federal is an actively engaged member of the Aberdeen Proving Ground region and supports many organizations including:
- Tragedy Assistance Program For Survivors (TAPS) provides comfort, care, and resources to all those grieving the death of a military loved one.
- APG Chapter of the Field Artillery Association the professional association serving Field Artillery Army, National Guard, and Marines for over 100 years.
- AFCEA provides a forum for military, government, and industry communities to collaborate so that technology and strategy align with the needs of those who serve.
- AUSA a nonprofit educational and professional development association serving America’s Army and supporters of a strong national defense.
- Special Olympics of Maryland provides year-round, life-changing sports training and competition for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Get In Touch
Thank you for your interest in ASRC Federal. Complete this form to learn more about how we can propel your program into the future. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for your next career move? Find your purpose at ASRC Federal.
Current employees, please visit our Employee Resources page for tools and resources.