ASRC Federal Space and Defense—through the merger of ASRC Aerospace and ASRC Management Services—brings a 14-year history of delivering high-performance space systems engineering, integration and satellite operations services to civil and defense agencies. ASRC Federal Space and Defense provides these services throughout all phases of the program life cycle and across the entire space systems architecture, including space and ground assets.
ASRC Federal Space and Defense was formed to offer a broader span of capabilities and increase operational efficiencies. Our focus is on our customers’ current and future needs and delivery of effective, efficient services.
- Systems engineering and analysis
- Program life cycle support
- Multidiscipline engineering
- Space flight systems
- Ground systems
- Integration and test
- Operations and sustainment
- Satellite operations
- Launch and range operations, maintenance and mission assurance
- Technology services
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Air Force Space Command
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Air Force Space and Missile Center
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Department of Labor
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
ASRC Federal Space and Defense offers contract vehicles for current and prospective customers.
Contract Vehicles >>