Our cost conscious approach coupled with our experience and expertise enhances our ability to deliver a full range of services in support of our customers.
- Maintaining the Alaskan Radar System
- Training the Future of Law Enforcement
- Supporting the change-over from a Border Patrol facility to FLETC
- Start-up and initial operation of new indoor firing range and new PT facility
- Seamless off-site transportation operations while experiencing an on-site room shortages due to dorm construction
- Start-up and initial operation of 400 new dorm rooms
- Converting an office trailer to an aircraft passenger training venue for counter-hijacking measures
- Converting an old visitor center into a virtual firing range
Supporting Operations at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
More than 90 federal agencies as well as state, local, tribal and international law enforcement organizations depend on the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Law Enforcement Training Center for basic and advanced training—from firearms to physical defensive training.
Our employees provide facility maintenance, transportation and mechanical support services to an average of 400 students and instructional staff at FLETC’s 1,500-acre facility, which includes classrooms, firearms and driver training ranges as part of the training site. In a typical month, we provide 3,000 hours of role-player services and 24/7 site operations for complex, simultaneous training activities.
The DHS has recognized our employees on numerous occasions for their superior performance and contributions to the mission including:
Facilities Operations and Maintenance
We focus on safety, security and reliability.
- Test and lab facilities
- Hazardous waste management
- Secure and distributed IT
- Electronic security systems
- Planning and execution
- Fabrication and construction
- Project management
Base and Range Operations and Maintenance
Our BOS and O&M experience ranges from grounds and custodial to fire department and all civil engineering aspects.
- Facility and infrastructure maintenance
- Equipment maintenance
- Food preparation
- Supply management
- Quality control
Radar Operations and Maintenance
We deliver a complete spectrum of mission-critical range operations and maintenance services government agencies. This includes maintaining the Alaska Radar System in a constant state of readiness – delivering services in remote areas where our technicians, mechanics and support workers are trained to survive brutal weather conditions to help protect our nation from airborne threats.
- Utility systems
- Environmental management and compliance
- Facility engineering
- Mission equipment operations
Our maintenance, repair and operations expertise helps our customers keep their equipment running and operational while also providing on-base refueling services.
- Program support
- Planning and execution
- Operation and maintenance of bulk storage facilities
- Hot and cold refueling and defueling